Saturday, October 07, 2006

Holy Cassava!

I love cassava. I respect it and revere it, as any god-fearing man should. For it is written in the holy scriptures of my religion (which incidentally happens to be the only true religion) that the cassava is the egg of the Lord. Eating the holy cassava would be like eating the womb of the Lord itself.

You can understand my chagrin therefore, when I read that some godless miscreants have been indulging in desecrating the sacred cassava. These heathen not only uproot the sacred plant, but boil its roots and devour its flesh like savages. I will not stand for such nihilism. I call upon all of you to join me against these blasphemers. We will stop their trucks, burn their vehicles and destroy random property. And for good measure, we'll kill a couple of people and injure several others. That'll teach them to exercise their freedom.

3 Comments:

At October 9, 2006 at 8:36 AM, Blogger Sujith said...

"Cassava, yummmmm!" (drool a la Homer)

 
At October 9, 2006 at 2:08 PM, Blogger brij said...

hmmm...

 
At October 11, 2006 at 2:38 PM, Blogger Venky said...

I was going to say "hmmm ..." but Beij beat me to that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home