Friday, October 06, 2006

Announcing the Link of the Day

I am, generally speaking, averse to putting up random links on my blog. Especially, when I have nothing constructive (or otherwise) to add to the information already provided. Still, there are times when I come across a rather interesting article and have a strong urge to share it with the rest of the world. Or at least with the regular visitors to my blog (yes, all four of you).

Brij, has come up with a neat solution to the problem. He simply has a separate blog for all such links. I however, choose to take the path of least effort. Accordingly, I have added a neat little section titled 'Link of the Day' to the sidebar. All link-worthy articles, posts and commentaries shall henceforth be added here.

The word 'day' in 'Link of the Day' must, of course, be taken with a pinch of salt. I intend not to update this link daily. Only when I come across a page that captures my imagination enough. Thus, it could be several days, weeks even, before the link is refreshed. Maybe Link of the Week would have been a more appropriate title. But Link of the Day has a better ring to it.

So here it is. In all it's glory. The link to the Link of the Day.

1 Comments:

At October 8, 2006 at 9:43 AM, Blogger brij said...

good idea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home